SEO is about ranking high in organic (free) search results. This means that when your customers search for keywords on Google that relate to your product or services, your website is on page one of the search results.
Here’s a resource why SEO is important to your online e-commerce business.
There are several factors for a successful on-page SEO.
Wooassist can help with the following on your On-Page SEO for WooCommerce:
1. Keyword Research and Analysis
We analyze the keywords that your target customers use when doing search and optimize your website to be search engine friendly. We will provide you with a shortlist of high value, low competition keywords that you can choose from.
2. On-page Optimization
Using the keywords we recommended, we optimize your site’s elements including
- HTML coding (title, header and meta tags)
- Site architecture (URL, redirects, and fixing broken links)
- Images (alt text and file names)
- Internal links
3. Optimize Product Copy
We can optimize your product copy by doing the following:
- Targeted and relevant long tail keywords used sparingly in the copy
- Incorporating customer reviews to establish your site’s credibility
- Ensuring that the copy is easy to read.
4. Improve Site’s Crawlability
Get your site indexed by generating sitemaps and submitting them to Google and other search engines.
5. Page Layout Analysis
Ensure a better customer experience with a smooth navigation by implementing breadcrumbs. We will also check that your website is responsive when visited through all devices including mobile.
6. Google and Bing Webmaster tools setup and integration.
We will integrate tools that will help you analyze and improve your site’s SEO.
There is no fixed time estimate to do SEO. It will depend on the size of your site, the number of pages and images to be optimized, and whether you will need all tasks outlined above.
To Get Us Started:
- We will first do an audit of your site. Send us initial keywords that you want targeted, and we will provide you with our analysis and recommendations.
- Provide us with the scope and details of your project and we can provide you with our recommendation as well as a time estimate.
Please note that our services are limited only to on-page and product content. Above are the basic SEO tasks that can help improve your rankings in search results. For a full SEO, you will need content development and off-page optimization such as link building and social signals, and all these can be done diligently over time either by you or off-page SEO specialists.