The service-provider and client relationship between Wooassist and the client is bound by the terms in this agreement.
Last updated: 31 May 2018
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the Wooassist website.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
II. Time Credits and Billing
Time credits are purchased by the client and these are used up by Wooassist in working on the client’s requests.
- Credits are valid for up to one year upon date of purchase.
- Time credits are billed in 15-minute increments.
- Billed time includes time spent on Project Management which includes, but is not limited to, task management with the Wooassist developers and email correspondence with the client.
- Time credits must be paid for in advance before Wooassist is able to spend any time on the client’s requests.
- The client does not pay for a request with a fixed amount of time credits. However much time Wooassist spends on a request is the amount of time credits billed to the client.
- If the client’s time credits are used up before the project is completed, the client must purchase another package of hours before Wooassist can continue.
- If the client requests modifications to the original request, the client will be billed the corresponding amount of additional time spent on the modification.
- If Wooassist fails to address certain aspects/sub-points of the original request, Wooassist can still address the issue provided the client has time credits remaining. Client will be billed the corresponding amount of additional time spent on the implementation of the missed aspects/sub-points.
- Time estimates provided by Wooassist are only rough guidelines as the completion of tasks depends on many factors. The actual time spent can go well above or below the original estimate.
- In cases wherein Wooassist is unable to complete the request (See section III), the time spent by Wooassist in investigating the viability of the request up to when the conclusion is made will still be billed to the client.
III. Task Requests
- Whenever a request is addressed by Wooassist, the client will receive a detailed report consisting of the task assessment, actions taken, recommendations, in progress and pending requests, and the time credits remaining at the end of the workday.
- Wooassist does not guarantee that there will be a resolution for all issues outlined in a request. Wooassist will pursue all possible options but there will always be instances when a request cannot be completed due to factors beyond our control. Wooassist provides value in coming up with this conclusion on behalf of the client.
- Wooassist is not liable for any issues that arise regarding plugins and other software that we recommend. It is the client’s responsibility, to review the details of the plugins or software to make sure that it is appropriate for his/her needs.
- Some tasks such as site updates and adding custom code can cause some existing features on the site to break. While Wooassist does routine testing after such tasks, we cannot detect all errors on the site. Fixing errors that result from task requests shall be billed normally.
- We try to achieve the clients requirements as best as we can but there are customizations that are simply not possible. Although we try our best to come up with great solutions, be advised that these are all theoretical and some technical issues may arise during its application.
- As a risk-free means of testing the services of Wooassist, the client is eligible for a full refund on his first Starter Package in any event that client is unsatisfied with the work delivered.
- Any packages purchased beyond the first Starter Package will be no longer be fully refundable. Only unused time may be refunded to the client in these instances.
- In the event that Wooassist is unable to complete a request (See section III) or when the client changes his/her mind, the time that has already been used up cannot be refunded to the client.
V. Termination of Service
Wooassist reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for whatever reason. In the case of refusal of service, Wooassist will refund the value of the remaining time credits.
Package purchases may be upgraded at the request of the client only if the request is made within 24 hours of the purchase.
Links to Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Wooassist.
Wooassist has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Wooassist shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material, we will try to provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.