We have done this for a number of businesses and it can be a daunting task. The functionality does not cross over exactly from Magento to Woocommerce, and it can become a complex web of options and decisions.
Read more about WooCommerce vs. Magento: Which One Is Best For You?
What you need is an experienced team like Wooassist to go over your site. We carefully identify all the functionality you require to sell online with Woocommerce, in which you are currently using Magento for.
What you get:
- Recommendations for adding functionality to Woocomerce that you are currently using with Magento that does not come out of the box with Woocommerce.
- Alternative Woocommerce/WordPress plugins to the Magento extensions you are currently using.
- Anything that you are currently doing in Magento that is not feasible with Woocommerce and offer potential solutions.
- Financial analysis to determine the cost savings of converting to Woocommerce.
- Estimate of costs to convert from Magento to Woocommerce
- Summary with final recommendations
How we do it:
- Sign up for the Magento > Woocommerce road map for $295.
- Send us all your logins and we will have a quick look, and ask any preliminary questions to make sure we have the correct access needed.
- Initial meeting on Skype for 20 mins. We look at your objectives for converting to Woocommerce and your online store in general. We get a feel for the way your business works, the processes you use, and what you need from your online store.
- We then get started on researching and building a set of recommendations specifically for your business and prepare these to you as a report.
- Final Skype meeting where you can ask any questions from the report.
This report will provide you with a strong framework for any development agency you take it to and not just Wooassist. Of course, Wooassist will be there for you to implement should you decide to continue working with us.