Creating or adding products can be very time consuming.
If you have to set up products in varying colors, sizes, weights, price, etc., or have a large catalogue and many images per product, then it becomes a daunting task.
Instead of staring at your WordPress dashboard and clicking on Add New Product day in and day out, use the time in planning, marketing, and following up on leads. Or, spend time with your family.
Successful business owners spend more time working ‘on’ rather than ‘in’ their business. Here’s why.
Here are just some of the services where Wooassist can help you create and edit products for WooCommerce:
- Creating and configuring different product types (simple products, grouped, variable, virtual or downloadable products). Here is a link to understand about each product type.
- Upload images including editing and optimizing product images
- Upload your downloadable products
- Set up subscription and membership products
- Configure product dimensions for shipping purposes
- Set up initial inventory and sync with any system you may be using
- Group products according to its category
- Set up upsell and cross-sell feature
- Configure product add-on extensions
- or any customization you may want done beyond what WooCommerce offers
To get us started:
You can download this spreadsheet we prepared. The spreadsheet lists everything you need to create certain product types. Just fill it in with your product information and send it to us.