On-page SEO deals with your page’s Meta Data and the need to follow HTML and content best practices. It is one of the most important aspects of SEO. For an in-depth article we wrote about the topic check out on-page-seo-for-ecommerce
Here at Wooassist, we have had years of experience in On-Page Optimization.
For our On-Page Optimization service, the key points are:
- Keyword Research and Analysis
- Page Meta Data Optimization
- HTML Code / Body Tags Optimization
- Image Optimization
- Unique product and category descriptions
- URL Optimization and 301 Redirects
- Checking for and Fixing Broken Links
- Internal Links Optimization
- Page Layout Analysis
- Google and Bing Webmaster tools setup and integration
- Generation of Google Sitemap in XML, HTML and Text Format
- txt Optimization
Wooassist works on a pay-as-you-go service at an hourly rate that gets better the more hours you buy.
See our pricing packages here.
The time required for this service will depend on the number of pages/products/posts on the site and the size and information on each page. On average, we are able to complete 10 pages in between 2-4 hours.