Whether you need a major redesign or just in need of tiny design tweaks, Wooassist can help improve your site’s aesthetics and increase conversions.
WooCommerce custom design services include:
1. Design audit and recommendation
- Is your design suitable for your target market?
- Is your site optimised for conversion?
- Do you have the right colors, font sizes and font styles?
- Does your home page convey your brand’s story and highlights the benefits or your offer?
- Is your site’s interface easy for your clients?
- Can customers navigate easily their way around your site?
These are just some of the things that we can look at your site and provide you with our recommendation. Our recommendations are grounded on sound marketing and design principles.
2. Theme modifications such as change in layout, colors or fonts
If you already have a theme that’s rocking it, and you just need a few layout change or edit a few styles, our team can happily do this for you.
3. Create a PSD mockup
We can also create a PSD mockup for you to get a good idea of the final look of your website, and to make sure that everything in the design is followed.
4. Change to a new WordPress or WooCommerce theme
Should you need to totally scrap your current theme and change to a new theme that better suits your site’s needs, we can help you with the transfer while ensuring your site’s data are intact.
5. Review a Theme or Research for a Theme
Not all themes are built equal. Beyond just being a good-looking theme, it also has to be checked for proper coding and if it has all the elements of a good theme. Here is a good resource to check a properly coded theme.
If you are unsure which theme to change to, we also offer a review of or to research a good theme that meets your design and functionality requirements.
6. Modify a style in your plugin
Perhaps, it is not the theme that you need to edit but a styling in any of your site’s plugins. The Wooassist team can help just the same.
7. Include other elements such as Call to Action (CTA) buttons, etc.
If you want CTA buttons or any other elements that you can think of added to your site, we want to help you out with that as well.
To Get Us Started:
Send us a brief on the changes you want done on the site.
You can be very specific such as “change red to blue” or be directional such as “a fresh, modern theme.”
If you have a model website or theme in mind, that can help, too. We can also look for theme options based on your directions.